[hipl-dev] Re: HIPL release 1.0.7

  • From: Dave Taht <dave.taht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:27:40 -0700

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Miika Komu <mkomu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Rene,
>
> On 04/29/2012 06:47 PM, René Hummen wrote:
>>
>> Thanks!
>

> my pleasure! If somebody has still time to build OpenWRT or Maemo images for
> the release revision 6382, I can retrofit them to the old release.

I have been trying to get up a packaged build for openwrt/cerowrt of
hipl for quite some time now, but got  'caught' between revisions, and
confusing changes in configuration files.

I have a (busted) version of hipl in the ceropackages openwrt/cerowrt
repository.

https://github.com/dtaht/ceropackages

 I might get a chance to look more deeply into it personally late next
week and try to sort it out, but... Patches in the meantime gladly
accepted.

Lastly...

Does hipl interoperate with openhip? I discovered that there was a
flaw in puzzle generation (I think) on mips with the latest release of
openhip...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3514006&group_id=132288&atid=723838

--
Dave Täht