[hilac] Re: West Hawaii LAC Meeting Reminder: Wednesday, August 21 @ Kona Community Hospital

  • From: "Kathleen Mishina" <kathleen.mishina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:55:36 -1000

Apologies, but I will not be able to attend 8/21 due to scheduling conflict
(I'm doing a training).

Also, I will be out of state on 9/18. Will forward this meeting notice to
WHI PHN just in case someone else can attend the meeting.

Aloha,

Kathy

Kathleen Mishina, RN, PHN

West Hawaii Public Health Nursing

79-1015 Haukapila Street

Kealakekua, HI 96750

Phone: 808-322-1500

Fax:       808-322-1504

Email:    kathleen.mishina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Public Health Nurses listen and respond to community needs based on
professional knowledge and relationships with individuals, families and
communities.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.  If you are a regular recipient of our electronic mail, please
notify us promptly if you change your email address.