[hilac] Re: West Hawaii LAC 2/17/10 meeting minutes

  • From: "Robin Ramsay" <RamsayRE@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:21:14 -1000

Hello-
I was unable to open can you resend to me ?
Thanks,
Robin

>>> "Audrey" <audrey.inaba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/2/2010 3:52 PM >>>
Clear DayAttached are the minutes from the February 17, 2010 West Hawaii LAC
meeting.  Stacey, Charlene and Audrey have items to follow up on.

FYI - invitations to Dr. Chasnoff's presentation in Kona went to W. HI OBs and
staff   Christina Collins, James Ruiz, Santad Sira, Melissa Smith, Jacquelyn
Toton. Dr. Higgins.  (Mahalo Donna Higuchi!)

Aloha,
Audrey

Audrey Inaba, RN
District Health Office, Hawaii
Special Services, Maternal and Child Support Services
Tel:  808-974-4291

*
*
or view the archive of all prior posts, visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/hilac

For all questions about "freelists.org", visit:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html

For questions about our "HILAC" discussion group,
please email Eric Kapono, the List Moderator:
kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx