[hilac] "WE" health events Hawaii Island

  • From: "Audrey Inaba" <audrey.inaba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:49:29 -1000

Aloha,

Attached is information on WE health events on our island.  Excellent
collaborative opportunity to outreach and share information about your
programs, services.

If you are interested, please contact ...

Darlene Turner
Big Island Coordinator
Project Vision Hawaii / WE...a hui for health
808-936-5355 cell
konadarlene@xxxxxxx

Thank you,
Audrey