[hilac] May Day Crepe Breakfast for Babies

  • From: Eden Patino <hilomarchforbabies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:15:38 -1000

Aloha-

One of our March of Dimes-March for Babies family teams, Equipo Joaquin,
will be having a May Day Crepe Breakfast on Sunday, May 1st at the
Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Papaikou from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.

If you're interested and would love to have some crepes with nutella
(bananas optional), please let me know.

Pre-sale tickets - $5.00
At the door - $6.00

It's for a wonderful cause and you'll enjoy a delicious crepe breakfast too!

You can contact me via email or telephone numbers below.

Mahalo nui loa,

--
Eden Patino
Hilo March for Babies Coordinator

March of Dimes is the champion for babies.

www.marchforbabies.org