[hilac] Re: Latch On Press Release and Poster

  • From: Lisa Kimura <lisak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sortechristinams@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sortechristinams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:11:19 -1000

Hi all, I mentioned the Hilo "Latch On" when interviewed for KHON today - our
segment airs at 6 tonight. Hopefully they include that info! It's posted on our
website and Facebook and Twitter too.

Good luck!

Aloha,

Lisa Kimura
Executive Director
Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies
Coalition of Hawaii

On Aug 2, 2013, at 8:17 AM, christina sorte <sortechristinams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Attached is the press release and poster for Saturday the 3rd of August.
> Please print, email and share this message!
>
> Christina Sorte
>
> Attachments from SavySoda Documents for iOS.
>

> <Press Release Latch On and WBW 8.2.13-1.doc>
>

> Sent from my iPhone
*
*
or view the archive of all prior posts, visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/hilac

For all questions about "freelists.org", visit:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html

For questions about our "HILAC" discussion group,
please email Eric Kapono, the List Moderator:
kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx