[hilac] January Meeting

  • From: christina sorte <sortechristinams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:40:57 -1000

Aloha East Hawaii,

This months meeting is scheduled for the 28th. Joy is QLCC available?
I would like to request that a vote be called for a new chair. My life has
become overly complicated and I didn't not wish to disappoint you all. The
other two chairs are welcome to continue with their shared position without a
third if that is what the LAC and chairs would like.
Mahalo
Christina Sorte

Sent from my iPhone*
*
or view the archive of all prior posts, visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/hilac

For all questions about "freelists.org", visit:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html

For questions about our "HILAC" discussion group,
please email Eric Kapono, the List Moderator:
kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx