[hilac] Hilo March for Babies - Health Information Booths

  • From: "Patino, Eden" <EPatino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jolean@xxxxxxxxxx" <jolean@xxxxxxxxxx>, "mgalzote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mgalzote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 07:56:43 -0500

Aloha-

The 40th Anniversary Walk for the March of Dimes - March for Babies will be
held on Sunday, March 21, 2010.  We are offering a limited amount of health
information booths.  Last year, we had about 400 walkers (individuals and their
families and friends) attend the walk.  This may be a great opportunity to
bring awareness to our community to offer your services.

We are requesting that you bring your own table and chairs for your displays.
The walk begins at 8:00 am and should finish at about 11:00 am. Please come and
set up by 7:15 am.

If you are interested, please complete the form attached and email back to me
or fax in by Monday, March 15th.

You can contact me at 969-1206 if you have any questions.

Mahalo nui~

Eden Patino
Event Coordinator
Hilo March for Babies ~ March 21, 2010 ~ Wailoa State Park
www.marchforbabies.org
(808) 969-1206
(808) 987-0118

March of Dimes is the champion for babies.