[hilac] EH LAC Meeting, Thurs, 3/25, 11:30-1:30

  • From: Sasha Williams <sasha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:19:17 -1000

Aloha!

Many apologies yet again for not getting an agenda out to you in timely fashion. The East Hawai'i LAC is meeting tomorrow, THURSDAY, 3/25, from 11:30-1:30 at the Queen Liliuokalani Children's Center on Ululani Street.

I sent minutes from our February meeting out at few weeks ago, and I'll forward a revised version of those minutes as well as our agenda for tomorrow's meeting late this evening. So check your computer in the morning! And if there is something you want to see on the agenda, it's not too late to let me know!

Thanks for your understanding,
sasha