[hilac] Re: Dr. Chasnoff Training: Hilo (3/8) & Kona (3/9)

  • From: "Cristy Feke" <cfeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:48:18 -1000

Razia,

You would have to e-mail Eric not me.but for some reson I am getting all the
kapono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This is his e-mail which appears at the
bottom of this e-mail I sent out as requested.

Mahalo,

Cristy

Cristy B. Feke

Community Outreach Coordinator

Neighborhood Place of Kona

74-5565 Luhia Street B #1

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii  96740

808 331-8777 ext. 103

cbfeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neighborhood Place of Kona is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.  Our
mission is to ensure the well being of children and families by promoting
environments of peace and safety.

Confidentiality Statement:  The information in this e-mail is confidential
and is legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access
to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized and may lead to civil and/or
criminal penalties.  If you have received this message in error, please
delete all electronic copies of this message {and the documents attached to
it}, and any hard copies you may have created; and notify the Neighborhood
Place of Kona immediately.