[hilac] 2016 Hilo March for Babies Ambassador Family Application

  • From: eden.c.patino@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:13:42 +0000

Aloha-
We are currently looking for an ambassador family to represent the
upcoming Hilo March for Babies Walk scheduled for Saturday, April 16,
2016.
Please forward if there is a family interested in sharing their story.
Mahalo nui loa for your assistance!
Eden Patino
Hilo March for Babies Coordinator
(808) 987-0118

This application is for the upcoming 2016 Hilo March for Babies
Ambassador Family. The walk is scheduled for Saturday, April 16, 2016
at Wailoa State Park.

I've invited you to fill out the form Hilo March for Babies Ambassador
Family Application. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1di91SEuGkTFIE4PxctXmXWP24pQaUis2nOnmwXTfZ_g/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link