[highland-discuss] Stolen Package

  • From: "Jake Tabor" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "atabor85@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 18:30:59 -0400

I ordered a new cable box from Comcast. The UPS tracking number shows that it
was delivered Tuesday 7/28/15 at 1:16pm but I never actually received the cable
box. I contacted UPS and their records confirmed that the package was left at
my front door. I am left to assume that the cable box was stolen from my front
door. I have contacted the police to file a report. I just wanted other
homeowners to be aware of this incident as well if they were planning on having
a package delivered.

Thanks,
Jake Tabor

Sent from my iPhone