[HIFIS3 LIST] When is 3.70.2126 not for you?

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:49:42 -0500

Hi all,

Anyone updating from pre-2072 (e.g. 2025 and earlier) will have a problem
upgrading to 2126. They will need to update to 2127 instead.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to update the web page before Friday Feb 27.

Here's the link to 2127:

http://www.hifis.ca/software-logiciel/Hifis37U2127.exe

Again, 2126 is fine for 2072 and later. Previous versions will need 2127. We
will replace 2126 on the web site by Friday at the latest.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Henry Dagher
Senior Information & Systems Officer/Agent principal, gestion de l'information
et des systèmes
Information Management - Information Technology Group / Gestion de
l'information - Technologie informatique
Homelessness Partnering Secretariat / Secrétariat des partenariats de lutte
contre l'itinérance
Income Security and Social Development Branch / Direction générale de la
Sécurité du revenu et du développement social
Human Resources and Social Development Canada / Ressources humaines et
Développement social Canada
* henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*  (819) 994-2417 | 7 (819) 994-4211
* Ne pas imprimer un mail inutilement est un geste environnemental