[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01837 Housing Dates Need Validation >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:37:28 -0400

Category:  Bug / Operations / Clients

Originator:  Hallam, John

Issue:
1- Date housing secured can be selected before the current search date
2- Date Housing secured should be after date search started.
3- Housing-> Edit -> Details -> Housing units
Select 3 months or 6 months...
Click add
Date is -- month is 0
Then if you do not change the number of months -- and 0 appears.
Christina: Not sure how intuitive the dates can be, but I can make the date
Housing secured before the date search started.  I can also make the date
search started before the birthdate of the client.
Lisa:
1. When you enter the Follow-up date, you can select a future date - this
probably shouldn't be allowed.

2. When you start a Follow-up record, it displays 0 in the number of months
until you choose another radio button, no matter what you have selected (3,6,
or Other)

3. Can enter the Date Secured AND Reason Housing Not Secured (and vice versa)

4. Can choose Yes, still in Housing AND check that they are Housed Elsewhere

5. Can put a Date Housing Secured BEFORE that of the Date Search Started

6. When Add a new record, some Address fields are automatically populating. I
think I might have changed something to make this happen though, I don't think
it was happening before.

Solution:
1- That's ok. As long as they validate each other
2- Date Housing secured and date search started are now bound by each other.
3- Fixed

1. Max date is today
2. Now starts with no pre-selected period
3. They blank each other!
4. If Yes, Date end is blanked, Living elsewhere if false and user prompted to
remove reasons for leaving. If No, today's date or the FU date is placed in the
Date End field. If living elsewhere selected, answer switches to No.
5. Fixed
6. Cannot reproduce

Assigned to: Dagher, Henry