[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01808 Admissions/Discharges Report >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <diana.chappell@xxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:16:35 -0500

Category:  Report: New / Reports

Originator:  Dagher, Henry

Issue
We are trying to find a way that the shelters can report to us daily who was
admitted or discharged over the past 24 hours (a MCSS requirement) and we'd
like to move away from handwritten faxes.  We have tried to use the bed list
details report, but it doesn't include  DOB or SIN so it is hard to know who
the person is with any certainty.  We thought we'd be able to use the AKA2
field to put the SIN into, but it won't take numeric entry.  Is there a way to
change that?

Solution:
Done

Assigned to: Diaz, Jorge