[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01493 Attendance Yearly Additions >>> Created

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:45:03 -0500

Category:  Report: Change / Reports

Originator:  Kirkland, James

Issue:
While creating a Crystal Report to handle the information requested in this
report from the Department of Community Resources, I noticed that this report
is actually very similar to the Attendance-Yearly (Site-Specific) report that
already exists.  Would it be difficult to expand the Attendance-Yearly report
so that it displayed the necessary information for this report?

01493 DCR Template.xls

Solution:
If this is a provincially requested report, we would like more info on what
needs to be added.

Assigned to: Abbott, Jason