RE: bronze badge, cookout & MOBILE Training session

  • From: "Roy McMaster" <rmcmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0400

ATTENTION DUO DISCUS DRIVERS and dual XC STUDENTS:

A Compaq iPAQ PDA I now installed in the front cockpit of the Duo with
SeeYou MOBILE installed, licensed,  and operating.  The terrain, airspace
and airport/waypoints within about 250 miles are all installed.

SeeYou ConnectMe is also installed for extracting secure flight logs from
the Cambridge 302 and downloading them to a flash card to take home and
analyze with SeeYou on your own PC.

I will be happy to install the complete software and data package on your
own Secure Digital flash card (small blue ones about 2mm thick x 24mm x32mm)
if you want to get one for your personal use.  The 1GB cards are about $20
each.  You will also need a reader to connect to your PC if it does not
already have an SD slot.

I will conduct an initial SeeYou MOBILE Training Session ? at the Flight
Center ? After the Picnic  (I will be using my laptop with the FREE Mobile
simulator and a multi-media projector so the PDA will be big on the screen
to see all the features and how to use them.)  We will also bring in the PDA
from the Duo and my own from our ASW-27 so you may have real hands-on
experience.  You may download the FREE PC simulator at:

http://www.naviter.si/download/seeyou-mobile/index.php?Itemid=27

For those of you too lazy to learn new tricks, I have also installed the
most recent version of Glide Navigator II on the SD card.  I will not,
however, pay for the license fee to make it functional.  If one of you wants
to acquire or donate a Glide Navigator II license to HHSC I will be happy to
make it functional too.  Both programs may reside on the flash card
simultaneously without conflict.

SeeYou USA

Roy McMaster

265 Lew Storch Road