Re: Wednesday Instruction (6/13)

  • From: "Janell" <Janell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cmarble555@xxxxxxxxx>, "hhsc1" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:18:58 -0400

Chris, So as not to confuse things, I wanted to let you know that Caitlyn Reigal has volunteered with help, to organize Tuesday night instruction for Juniors' only. Although, we may be calling upon the same instructors and tow pilots as you, I don't want them to confuse one night for the other. Both organizers should make this clear when scheduling. Call me if you have questions, Janell ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Marble" <cmarble555@xxxxxxxxx>