Tow plane pilot for Mifflin 2012

  • From: Sean Murphy <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:07:53 -0500

Merry Christmas Folks,

I have received a request from Karl Striedieck for the use of one of our tow
planes for the 15 meter nationals this Spring at Mifflin Co. Airport in PA
(near State Cllege). The request will be passed on to the board at the next
meeting. The dates of the contests 5/12 - 5/22. It is a great time at a very
beautiful location. Are there any tow pilots out there willing and able to tow
with our ship at this event?

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This
list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line
indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list,
contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc