Safety meeting Saturday 3/25 at 7 pm

  • From: "Sean Murphy" <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:19:15 -0500

Just a reminder that one of our safety meetings is tomorrow March 25 at 7 pm in
the flight center. Attendance at one of the two meetings is mandatory. Come
about 6:15 or 6:30 for beverages and food.

Saturday is hangar clean-up starting at 10 am.

A couple of instructors will be available both Saturday and Sunday for spring
check outs.

We will set up spot landings for the bronze badge and administer the written
test again.

The next safety meeting will be April 29th. Again we will have check rides and
spot landing practice.
Sean