Petersburg and Mifflin Trips

  • From: "Tom Cassetta" <cassetta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HHSC List" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:14:38 -0800

Greetings All,

Here is a quick update on Petersburg Wave Camp.  We currently have two rooms
booked for March 8, 9, and 10 (tent).  Mark Doyle and I plan on leaving
Thursday the 7th at around 4:00 pm.  It is about an 8 hour drive.  We hope to
assemble gliders and get a few flights in on late Friday.

An oxygen system for the ASK-21 has arrived.  The cost $485.30.  I am hoping to
get some donations from club members and then I will donate the system to HHSC.
 Please e-mail me if We also have an oxygen system for the 1-34 all arranged.

The list of people showing interest thus far, please let me know if you are
interested.  Come on Juniors, get your name on the list.

Tom Cassetta
John Fessenden
Mark Doyle
Jim Webb
Steve DeMartino
Debbie Burgess
Joel Carberry
Gary Laudone
Corky Gill (maybe)

I am also planning on a trip to Mifflin on April 19.  This will be a chance for
us to experience some spring thermal, ridge and wave soaring in Central Pa.
Make plans now.  Last falls trip was excellent with 1 fair and 1 great ridge
day.

Hope to see ya next weekend at the gliderfield.

Tom

Subscription Note:  For address changes or deletion from this list, please
contact "webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org". Note: Substitute @ for [at].

Privacy Note:  Using your e-mail program's REPLY button to respond to an e-mail
FORWARDED TO YOU VIA THE HHSC E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST will send your e-mail to
EVERYONE on the e-mail distribution list.  Just be sure that is what you really
want to do.