Pancake breakfast

  • From: "Josh Burczynski" <nimbus4b@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:10:38 +0000

 Hey,   I received this e-mail from the East Hill Flying Club in Ithica:
Very short notice on this but...would any of the Harris Hill pilots be
interested in bringing up a glider for display for the Sunday breakfast? We
certainly would allow them to solicit members also! Feel free to call if
this can work.   Is anyone interested in taking the discuss or something up
there this sunday. I'll go if a few others want to also. we may get some new
club members who fly airplanes. Then we could turn them into tow pilots.
Thoughts...?   Josh   PS. if nothing else it would be fun just to get some
Harris Hill folks together and go to a fly in breakfast.
more![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2746??PS=47575
NEW!- See HHSC Calendar on-line at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc - NEW!
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".  To send a message to all HHSC
subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".