More on Passing of Ned Kelley

  • From: "archer martin" <anmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Harris Hill group" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 17:17:02 -0500

Corky reminded me of Dale Gustin (how could I have forgot him; he gave me many
lessons). And Corky remembered George Polson's name, who had been the Marine
fighter pilot.  Also, a few minutes ago I remembered John Miller, Ted Sprague
and Fred Lawrence.

It's hell when one can't even remember what he forgot . . . .