More about Tuesday Flying

  • From: WH <eyesoar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:15:44 -0500

 Heads up. . .

After some massive arm twisting, Stephen has agreed to tow Tuesday starting
at 1230.  He says he will tow until we stay up (for a while at least), then
he'll split to do errands in Elmira.  Stephen will then return at 1615 to
carry out the original plan of towing for Tom C. and others.  Call Stephen
athome if you need to make additional arrangements.

Many thanks to Stephen for his efforts at quelling our cabin fever.

- Wade H.

Subscription Note:  For address changes or deletion from this list, please
contact "webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org". Note: Substitute @ for [at].

Privacy Note:  Using your e-mail program's REPLY button to respond to an e-mail
FORWARDED TO YOU VIA THE HHSC E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST will send your e-mail to
EVERYONE on the e-mail distribution list.  Just be sure that is what you really
want to do.