May duty on the 26th

  • From: "kennymartin@xxxxxxxxxx" <kennymartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:29:13 +0000 (UTC)

Would anyone be willing to switch with me to work the cash desk on
05/26 PM shift, I will be in South Carolina. I will work Mothers Day to
free someone up.

Being a newbie, I am assigned to work with a partner that day. Could I
get an official ruling from the powers that be if it is okay to show up
on a different day and doube up with someone.

Thanks,

Kenny Martin
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/hhsccal.pdf