July schedule is posted

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:07:02 -0400

The July schedule is posted and finalized. Classic grid version is here or you should have already been notified if you use ShiftPlanning.

A quick reminder about schedule preferences and vacations notifications:

If you want to be certain that your request is handled properly during the scheduling process, take five minutes to use ShiftPlanning and register your vacation times and duty requests. We haven't had any mis-schedules for those that use ShiftPlanning.

As always, you may still send me an email at the dutysched@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but if you do NOT get a reply then I haven't confirmed it. You may also try my personal email (listed at the bottom of the grid schedule or in our member directory) or just call me on the phone. I'm in the club directory.

*If you send me a request AFTER the deadline for that schedule, if I'm not finished with the schedule, I'll put you in. If I AM finished with the schedule, it is YOUR responsibility to cover the shift. Use the freelist or member directory to find a swap.

-Tom