Invitation to Contemplative Photography Opening at Leidenfrost Winery Friday 12/9/11

  • From: Graham Hall <gah2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 22:07:10 -0500

Dear friends,

Please join me this Friday December 9th from 6:00pm - 8:00pm for the opening of my Contemplative Photography show at Leidenfrost's winery on Seneca Lake. Leidenfrost's award wining wine will be served with cheese.

If you can't make the opening the winery is open Saturdays and Sundays in December - my exhibit will be on display until Dec 31st 2011.

For directions to Leidenfrost winery see: http://www.leidenfrostwine.com/ It's about a 45 minute drive from downtown Ithaca.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Friday,

Graham

- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc