*If* you have a Facebook account...

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:09:36 -0400

...and haven't visited the Harris Hill Soaring Facebook page, make sure you stop by and hit the Like button.  And make sure you do the same on the National Soaring Museum page.

We're up to 67 Likes now(!) and we've been sharing past IVSM pictures over on the Let's Go Gliding pages.  An interesting effect I've seen is that there are a number of people who do not live nearby and do not soar that add us as a Liked page.  Many of them are former residents of the area, now living in other areas of the country.

I try to update it with something fresh a couple of times a week and members are encouraged to post on it as well.

-Tom