HHSC Wed/Thurs Flying Next Two Weeks

  • From: S Gardner <soarreg3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HHSC List <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:31:36 -0700

Dear All:

During the next two weeks, I will be in Mifflin.

Al Ryan and John Miller will coordinate between themselves to provide a
tow pilot on Wed & Thurs evenings from 5 PM to sunset.

The 1-34 will be staying at Harris Hill.

The Nat'l Soaring Museum has asked us to provide a ride to the designer
of the exhibit space during the next week.  Monty OKed a freebie.  If
any private pilot will be flying at the Hill during the week, including
Wed & Thurs evening,  Please call Mary at the NSM 734-3128 and
coordinate with her.  (Jim Webb, Steve DeMartino et al:  How about
helping out our friends at the NSM and having some fun??)

Cheers to all!!!

Stephen Garner

For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org".