HHSC Thursday Evening Flying

  • From: S Gardner <soarreg3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HHSC List <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:33:07 -0700

Dear All:

The weather report:  We are between a warm & cold front.  Cold frontal
passage will bring the winds from 210@15G25 to 280@15G25, the ceiling
will drop to 3500 OVC, occassionally 1500 OVC with rain showers and
possible thunderstorms.

After consulting with Tom Cassetta & John Fesenden, we have decided to
call off training.  Tom Cassetta will be stopping by the Hill this
evening as a backup option for towing as conditions permit.

Stephen Garner

For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org".