Gift Certificate sales

  • From: "Harris Hill Soaring" <SoarHHSC@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Harris Hill Membership" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:12:39 -0400

From now on, we are no longer selling gift certificates for glider rides at the
flight center.  They are to be purchased at the National Soaring Museum gift
shop instead.  As usual, telephone requests for gift certificates are to go to
me at 739-7493.  We have created an actual gift certificate instead of using
ride tickets as certificates.  When a new certificate is presented to the
person on cash duty, it is to be retained and exchanged for a ride ticket for
that day.  Please place the certificate in the cash log envelope along with
credit card receipts and cash.

Thanks very much--Mary Lou