Fw: FW: FW: AGREE OR DELETE

  • From: "John Gill" <jegill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bill Hosmer" <hozndaz7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:21:17 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Walter
To: Candy Saban ; Jacquie Clarke ; John Gill ; Reba & Keith Hyder ; Jerry
Stewart ; Woody Russell ; Dale & Jean Smith ; Tom &Tara Walter
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 12:18 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: FW: AGREE OR DELETE

                              AGREE OR DELETE

                              This is by a daughter of a murdered couple in
Raytown, MO,
                              who had a Bible and Bookstore on 63rd street ..
She says:

                              When I had to testify at the murder trial of my
parents a week ago, I was asked to raise my right hand... The bailiff started
out "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the
truth?"

                              I stood there and waited but she said nothing.
She said "Do you?"

                              I was so stunned I blurted out "What happened to
"so help me God'?"

                              She came back with "Do you?" I replied yes, but I
was perplexed.

                              Then the judge said . "You can say that if you
want to."

                              I stopped, raised my right hand, and finished
with "So help me God!"

                              I told my son and daughter that when it came time
for them to testify, they should do the same.

                              I don't know what can be done about it, but it's
time for us to step up and DO something.

                              NBC this morning had a poll on this question..
They had the highest number of responses that they have ever had for one of
their polls, and the percentage was the same as this:

                              86% to keep the words, 14% against.. That is a
pretty 'commanding' public response.

                              I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete
if I didn't.

                              Now it is your turn.. It is said that 86% of
Americans believe in God.

                              Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding
why there is such a mess about having
                              "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in
the Pledge of Allegiance.

                              Why is the world catering to this 14%?

                              If you agree, pass this on, if not, simply
delete....

                              In God We Trust

                              Me? I'm Passing It On.
                              It seems to get worse daily.

                              I for one, must "trust in God"; I sure can't
trust the Politicians!

Legal Notice: This electronic message transmission and any attachments contain
information from Fauquier Health System which may be confidential or
privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, forwarding,
distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message from your system. Fauquier Health
System makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. Thank you.

--

Sincerely

James N Walter
125 Windsong Land