Duty

  • From: Andrew Sanderson <n3xsu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

I am scheduled to have cash duty May 9 in the AM.
Then only weekend day I have available this month is
May 23.  I have tried to find a switch with no luck.
If anyone can help cover this shift and switch with me
for another time, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Drew Sanderson

NEW!- See HHSC Calendar on-line at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc - NEW!
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".  To send a message to all HHSC
subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".