Re: Airplane pictures

  • From: ElsandHein@xxxxxxx
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:57:39 EST

Hello Keith: Just opened your e mail and saw the "spectacular approaches"!
Heinz and I just returned from St. Maarten last week. We often go  to that
road and watch the airliners come  in. It is grand entertainment for the
tourists and absolutely awesome to watch. But the takeoff of this Air France
Jumbo is unbelievable! He gives full power and lets the brakes go, no more
than 50 feet from that road and everything goes flying, sometimes  even  the
people watching and everyone gets really warm from the thrust....
This was our 14th trip there.
Hope you are well. Please say hello to you wife from me. Looking forward to
see you two
on the Hill.

Elsbeth
Subscription Note:  For address changes or deletion from this list, please
contact "webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org". Note: Substitute @ for [at].

Privacy Note:  Using your e-mail program's REPLY button to respond to an e-mail
FORWARDED TO YOU VIA THE HHSC E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST will send your e-mail to
EVERYONE on the e-mail distribution list.  Just be sure that is what you really
want to do.