ASK21 Buff/Wax rescheadule to 2/20/11

  • From: brbytes@xxxxxxx
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:52:35 -0500 (EST)

Members,
Due to high winds we were unable to move a 21 to the tow hanger this morning
and had to cancel the day. We will be rescheduling for tomorrow Sunday the 20th
at 9:00 am.

 Because of the schedule change we'll need some more people to fill out the
team. This is open to all members and takes about 4 hours (depending on how
many soaring stories are told). Coffee and doughnuts in the morning and pizza
for lunch.

If your available please contact me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan Riegal