AM Commercial Duty Saturday 6/9/07

  • From: "Carberry, Joel P" <CarberryJP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:09:38 -0400

Hi,
 Would anyone be willing to switch shifts or cover this Saturdays am
commercial duty so I can fly X-country with Kai? The weather did not
cooperate with us over the past two weeks and we're hoping to take
advantage of the current forecast which looks promising. I would prefer
swapping duty to fly commercial this month however if no one is
available I'll offer Saturdays shift to any willing commercial pilot.
 Thank you,
 Joel
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/hhsccal.pdf