1-21

  • From: Peter Smith <petersmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:46:11 -0400

Many thanks to Mark Doyle, Lewis and Samantha Olson, Corky Gill and Rolf Beyer
for helping me assemble the 1-21 this afternoon, and to several of the same
people plus (especially) Dave Welles and our new NSM volunteer Brandon Horton
for completing the move of the Concept 70 from the NSM Blossom Gallery to the
storage hangar. And I'd also like to thank Tim Welles and Uve Zink for
responding for my appeal for help by letting me know they were out of town and
wouldn't be able to participate. Theirs were the only responses I received to
my e-mailed appeal for help. -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".