[HFbeacons] Re: WA2DVU BEACON !!!!

  • From: Brandon J <bdjorda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:31:45 -0600

Hi Bill. Your QSL today for my 'back of the beam' reception back on Dec 3'rd
here in EM55. Many thanks for the quick response, and your shack is very
impressive!

I am working on a blog of my 10 meter beacon QSLs at 10mbeacons.blogspot.com.
Have tons more to scan and post, but will have yours posted this weekend.

73,
Brandon Jordan, SWL-TN
EM55gc

Sent from my iPad