[HFbeacons] My email account was hacked & abused/used to attack others

  • From: Paul Lewis Webster <ka9jwx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 22:23:13 -0800 (PST)

Subject: My email account was hacked & abused/used to attack others

Delete my last post or at least the link in it.

I'm sorry. My email account was hacked.
It seems that the attacker targeted everybody in my email address book.
I had about
 600 emails in my inbox, most of them were failure notices.
This started early Sunday & continued till I changed my email account password
late Sunday night.

If there are any further issues connected to this incident, please let me know.
Thank you. Happy holidays.

73/75 de ka9jwx, Paul Lewis Webster
SKCC #5322
John 3:16