[HFbeacons] From DM43

  • From: "Ron Parks" <wb5dyg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "HFbeacons" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:00:56 -0700

Not much chance to scan for beacons the past week, with the beacon on here
at the home QTH my 10 meter beacon scanning is limited to the mobile. I very
much enjoy the reports from the group though and will try to get a scan or
two in this week.

A couple of nice reception reports I received via mail:

QSL card and "green stamp" from JE1GWO who received my beacon on 10/21 in
Tokyo

And just today in the mail a very nice report from an SWL in Holland who
copied the beacon on 11/7

I better get busy and print up some QSL cards.

The three watts in the attic is making its way around the world!

Ron Parks - WB5DYG

Amateur Radio Operator

Gilbert, AZ  Grid DM43

email:wb5dyg@xxxxxxx