[HFbeacons] 6 DEC 14

  • From: COLIN HARVEY <g3ybt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HFbeaconsfreelists.org" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 20:28:36 +0000 (GMT)

HEARD TODAY 6 DEC 14

1235Z ER1TEN S6.
1315Z OH9TEN S6, ER1TEN S6.
1410Z YM7KK S1.
1435 - 1500Z MONITOR WA2DVU + N1ME, NONE HEARD.
1600Z + 1620Z + 1830Z NONE HEARD.

Hello Charly,  yes I am still looking but have only
had some weak EU E's recently, difficult to find the DL's
and your beacon OE3XAC.

Hello Bill, in the old QTH I could have told you the
distance to Charly's beacon OE3XAC very quick.
I had a huge piece of paper pinned to the inside of the
door with all the beacon distances on it.
Which came from my dxcluster spots.
But like several other things, I have not found it yet.
I did try to do the same from the new QTH but the
dxcluster is going so slow that I was falling asleep
waiting for it. So I have given up on that idea.

73 de Colin G3YBT IO81WL