[hellohamiltons]

  • From: "William Ramonas" <wramona1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hellohamiltons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:56:04 -0400

hey there megan,

this e-list is a fab idea--thanks!!!

please keep the elly updates coming.  mattie sounds amazing, we are sending
daily doses of positve energy from maine. lots of love to all you kistlers.

hope you are having a blast in espana vincent peter!

good luck in the seagull century all you riders!!!

billy did his first half marathon this past weekend.  did great the first ten
then leg cramped the last three--ouch.  time was 2hours 3 minutes was pleased
with that.

congrats to the florida crew on the completion of the POOL!  YEEHAW!  i'll
bring the champagne for the turkey day christening.  tam,  i'm glad too hear
you are taking another day off your work week!

congrats to miss april on her new pastry chef gig!  did you see bon apetit's
best restuarant issue for the wv write up?! cool beans.

i highly recommend a visit to maine right now for great country fairs, awesome
apple picking, and incredible leaf peeping....we will throw in exciting soccer
by claire b. or excellet varsity action by jessica scott.
jess is also running claire's practices much to bill's relief.  ella joins in
on all practices and wishes she had signed up herself.  ella's busy with swim
lessons
so lauren and lindsay i'll need you guys to work up alittle test to give her
when we hit your new pool.

hey mom and dad,   how scary is the sniper thing...unbelievable.

love you guys,  deirdre