[hellohamiltons] Re: Test

  • From: "Megan Hamilton" <megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hellohamiltons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:36:21 -0400

Didn't know it but now that you mention I always wanted to be an Eminent
Communicator!
See ya soon!

Megan Hamilton             Program Director
          C r e a t i v e    A l l i a n c e
  413 S. Conkling St. Balto. MD 21224
v. 410.276.1651              f. 410.276.3206
megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          www.creativealliance.org