[HDcoolcats] Fw: FMI: Winter Break/Spring 2011 Schedules

  • From: rcook26@xxxxxxx
  • To: tjohns80@xxxxxxx, hdcoolcats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kelsey Hillis" <khillis1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:06:56 +0000

FYI

From: rcook26@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:06:24
To: Sarah Boatman<geek@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FMI: Winter Break/Spring 2011 Schedules

Hi Sarah,

I would definitely like extra hours over the break.  Preferably, I'd like at
least 32 hours a week but no more than 4 days a week.  If I can get 40 hours in
4 days, I'd really like that.  The longer the shifts the better.  Phones are my
favorite over the holiday break.  Especially with other students.

I am available anytime except for the days that I have asked off.

When you say 3 people, are you talking 3 students plus Whitney? Or 2 plus
Whitney?

I have class this coming Monday and then one final on the 6th.  Other than
that, I am done with school!

Thanks!
Ryan Cook

From: "Boatman, Sarah Grace" <geek@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:05:22
To: Thompson, John<jthomp65@xxxxxxx>; Cook, Ryan Edward<rcook26@xxxxxxx>;
Smith, Samuel Ford<ssmit131@xxxxxxx>; Reynolds,Robert Kyle<rreyno17@xxxxxxx>;
Johnson, Alex<alexjohnson@xxxxxxx>; Carr, Cameron Blake<ccarr11@xxxxxxx>;
Hillis, Kelsey Jaye<khillis1@xxxxxxx>; Fenyves, Ryan Michael<rfenyves@xxxxxxx>
Subject: FMI: Winter Break/Spring 2011 Schedules

Hey folks,

I have a few things for you.

1. Scheduling is at the top of my list right now, so, if you haven't sent me
your spring schedule/desired hours/availability, expect me to pester you quite
a bit.

2. Also, while I'm thinking about it, for planning and housekeeping purposes,
if you know your expected graduation date, could you go ahead and send it to
me? I need to make sure my list is up to date.

3. I need your availability for the winter break. I don't recall anyone living
out of the area, but if you're headed out for the break and won't be working,
let me know that too! A few of you have already requested extra hours. As long
as we have seats, you can work day shift, and we can have up to three people
max on night shift phones. I don't mind if you want 40 hours, but I'm going to
keep it as fair as possible, so I can't guarantee it. As per our out-of-session
hours schedule, we will not be staffing nights at the Commons or on Sunday
during break. We will be staffing phones 7am-10pm.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers,
Sarah