Home Based Online Marketing News Your Subject Line Is Everything

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 19, 2002
Hello Subscribers,
In Today's Issue

1. Your Subject Line Is Everything
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Generate a Stampede of INSTANT Traffic to your web site now.

*Do You Need a Stampede of INSTANT Traffic To Your Website
Right NOW?*

What if I told you in less than *27* seconds you could get your
hands
on a Ultra Powerful Opt In Email List of over 20,000 people...

Not any ordinary 20,000 opt in names either - names that are
divided
into 20 Targeted categories which can quadruple your response
rates!
(You can even personalize your ads)

Seriously you can check it out right now...

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/umailer

This in Opt In Email Program can allow you to.

** Access Up to 250+ fresh opt in leads every day!

** Quadruple Standard Opt In Response Rates with Every
   Mailing. (Up to 7 mailings allowed per week)

** The ability to build your own Opt In Databases quicker
    than you could ever have imagined.

** Receive Emails yourself from very specific categories
  aiding your success.

** No ISP Required! - All mailing done from your Web
    Browser via our servers.

** Email Digest System - You choose how much email
    you wish to receive daily.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/umailer

1. This Weeks Success Article

"Your Subject Line Is Everything"
By: Kevin Nunley

Somewhere in the not so distant past, I remember reading
each and every email I got. The Internet was still new and
it wasn't uncommon to go entire days without receiving a
single message.

Now, if you have any visibility at all online, you get at least
a hundred message a day from spammers and viruses. The
real challenge is not to get carried away with the speed
delete key and nuke the lovingly typed email from Mom.
Her invitation to dinner could fly unnoticed into the trash
bin along with the 57 identical offers to earn $17,000 in a
weekend and the ALL CAPS pleas from a stranger in Africa
wanting to share millions with you.

The plain truth is we get SO MUCH email that it's tempting
not to read ANY of it. That's why the subject line has
become all important. If your subject line doesn't GRAB the
reader, your email will never get read.

Here are some simple ways to dramatically increase the
results your messages pull...simply by making your subject
line as effective as it can be.

1.  Use the recipient's name at the beginning of the subject
line. It's simple and it works. People open emails that have
their name at the beginning. This even works with canned
autoresponder messages.

2.  Put the juiciest, most meaningful and exciting words at the
BEGINNING of your subject line, instead of starting with
less important words: Joni, here is an way for you to know if
you have rabies.

Notice how the important words appear so late in the subject
line that they probably won't be included on the screen for
the person who receives it.

Instead, put the important words right at the beginning
where they are sure to be seen: Joni, you might have rabies--
how to know.

Granted, your high school English teacher wouldn't approve
of your sentence structure in the second example. But you
will get far more response by putting YOU and RABIES
somewhere near the beginning.

3.  Leave out the ALL CAPITALS. Anything with ***, $$$,
=>=>, or FREE tends to get deleted. I you're like me, you see
it coming up the line in your side vision and you delete it
without even reading the words.

4.  Don't try to be cute. I was thinking.... reads the subject
 You have to open the message to see the rest of the
sentence....that you would need my phone number to call
me.

Subject lines that aren't clear tend to get the axe. In fact,
that works for any headline anywhere: in a press release, at
the top of a web page, or at the beginning of an ad.  You'll
get far better response when your subject or headline gives
a clear idea of what the message is about.

Email is by far the most widely used tool on the Internet. It
has an immense power to help even the smallest business
get started and flourish. But experts are worried that the
non-stop barrage of spam and viruses are going to send
millions back to fax and phone. Until new software gets
the problem under control (and we're well along the way to
doing that), get your message past the delete key with a
headline that gets attention and communicates the
importance of your message.

###
Kevin Nunley writes winning web copy, articles, and ads for
 wasclients large and small at http://DrNunley.com  Read his
10,000 FREE marketing ideas to help you promote your
business for $1 a day. Reach him at, mailto:kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or 801-328-9006.
"Finally ? a Simple, Video-Based Training System on CD-ROM
that Teaches You Step-By-Step How to Make Real Money Online...
100% Guaranteed!" You can start with a few bucks and a good
idea to make lots of money online! I did, and I'll teach you
how no matter what product or service you sell...
Click Here => http://www.33daystoonlineprofits.com/video/?11520

Sponser 2
GET YOUR OWN FREE WEB SITE!

Promote Your Affiliate Programs and Create Multiple
Income Streams from one site - for FREE!

If you belong to any affiliate program, you need to grow
web traffic and affiliate commissions. We are offering you
a unique, new way to be able to promote one site and
 traffic to as many affiliate programs you want
at the same time.

Be one of the first to experience this new concept. If
you don't have the time or the capability to create your
own web site and need to promote online, you need to
spend a couple of minutes here.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliateshowcase

2. Marketing Center

New Articles
Internet Marketing Center
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

Promote Your Business With Your Own Email Course

Affiliate Marketing Center
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliate.htm

10 Steps To Bigger Affiliate Commissions

7 Days to Netting Big Money
The Most Dangerous report ever released. Now you can have
the insiders information that Jerome Chapman, Mark Joyner and
other masters use to make money online. And It's FREE.

7daystonetbigmoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Basic, "Dumb as Dirt" 'Zine focusing on none other than how
to help you make more money in your current business. It's
simple,
it's funny, it's intriguing, it's honest, it's from someone
who's a human too, who understands your fears, worries, needs,
etc. It's a GOOD read...Simply
mailto:subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .Visit:
http://InternetProfitTactics.com/AboutMe.htm
>PLUS get 14 FREE e-books, to boot! ($107 Value)

Instant Sales Letters
Just Fill In A Few Blanks And PRESTO...
You?ve Just Created A Powerful, Money-Making Sales Letter --
*Without* Writing! Stop Writing Sales Letters The Hard Way!
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/surefire

Mining Gold
Internet Millionaire Guarantees You Can Quickly Make
Thousands of Dollars Online Regardless of Your Age,
Education or Current Financial Situation...If you'd like to
pick up an extra $1,000 - cash - in the next 15 days go to
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/mininggold
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Unlimited Ebook Resale Right + Free 1 Year
Hostinghttp://www.ebookresaleright.com?oss

28 Minutes A Month To Increase Profits
http://www.gmktgb.com/page/rwspub/

How You Can Increase Profits With Ezine Marketing
http://www.ezinetactics.com/index.php?1270

#1 Internet Marketing Training Course
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com

The New Internet Marketing Warrior Site
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/warrior

Are You Serious About Improvng Your Lifestyle?
We want only those seriously committed to improvingtheir
lifestyle.http://www.rockett.info

FREE Newsletter shows you how to become a $100,000 earner:
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/sfi

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx