[Haywire Robotics] Team T shirts

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:44:00 -0700

PARENTS:

This is the *last call* to order team t-shirts. Please email me directly at
suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  We will be putting in the final order on Tuesday Feb
8 .

Each student team member will receive a t-shirt that is paid for by the
team. I already have these sizes -- no need to order again.

If any parents, grandparents, siblings, etc. would like to show their
support by ordering a t-shirt, the cost is $5.00 per shirt.  (This is our
cost to order the shirts, it is not a fundraiser.) If you ordered earlier,
no need to reorder.
Money will be payable upon delivery of the shirts in a week or two.
If you plan to come to the competition, you will want a team shirt, because
really it is cool to wear an awesome yellow shirt for 3 days in a row!!
REALLY!!!

My PR team is very talented and has designed an awesome logo that
incorporates BOTH teams.   The only slight difference is the placement of
the team name and number.  You will receive the t-shirt for your
son/daughter's team -- unless you tell me differently.

Other exciting news coming next week!
Sue