[Haywire Robotics] Re: SCHEDULE UPDATE

  • From: Greg Fellman <gfellman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:40:55 -0700

Everyone, you were all GREAT!..  I can't tell you how many customers and my
associates commented on the cool robots and all the wonderful kids in the
program with passion for the game and learning..... good luck in competition, I
know you are all winners and will do great.  Take lot's of pictures.........
-----
Cordially,
Greg Fellman
Store Manager JCPenney