[Haywire Robotics] ROBOTICS

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:53:27 -0700

A few reminders for this week:

·        *EVERY Thursday at 6:00* we have an *ALL* team meeting. This is the
time when the whole team gets the opportunity to gather and discuss
important issues and information.  We discuss strategies and receive a brief
report from each group. If you are not there, you will miss out on stuff!

It is important that you show up for the meeting and BE ON TIME!!

·        Remember this Thursday, Jan 27 every team member will take a
written test on the rules.  The test is based on the “animated game video”
shown at kick off (also easily found on the usfirst.org website or on
YouTube) and the rules book which has been emailed to you previously.

·        On Tuesday, (tomorrow 1-25) the Chassis & Manipulator groups & two
coaches will be traveling to ISU to tour the machine shop. Meet at the
Alameda shop at 6:00 and those groups will carpool to ISU together.

·        Safety glasses must be worn at all times when you are in the main
shop area.  Why??  Well. . . “Because you look cool when you wear them.” :0)

·        Remember to log in and log out at the computer as you come into the
shop area.

As always, be sure to talk to me or any one of the coaches if you have any
questions or concerns.   Remember not to just reply to this email unless you
want the entire team to be involved.