[Haywire Robotics] REMINDER

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:45:43 -0600

 *TEAM PARTY
Parents & Families are invited!!
FRIDAY, MAY 20 -- 6:00 PM
Pocatello High School Cafeteria
There will be a pot luck, slide show of the season & awards ceremony
So Much Fun
Last Name A to M  -- Dessert or Salad
Last Name N to Z  --  Main Dish
Come and celebrate our successful season!!!

*
We are also requesting that each family bring some kind of treat to donate
to the Robotics Summer Camp. (We provide snacks for the campers each day.)
Examples could be -- Goldfish crackers, cheese & cracker packets, large
Twizzlers container, packaged cookies, anything that will stay fresh well
into the summer.   Please figure enough to provide for 40 kids.

Team members:  Please remember to complete the end of the year survey and
turn it in to the coach at your school.  Thank you to those of you who wrote
down the job description of your group.  If you didn't turn it in at the
meeting, please take a couple of minutes and email it to me. Both of these
things will help us to improve the team next year.

Logomotion T shirts:  I will be taking orders on Friday.  They will be
$12.50 and must be paid for before I can order. Bring your money on Friday
if you are interested.

See you Friday!
Mrs. S