[Haywire Robotics] Meeting Thursday May 12

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:02:32 -0600

Just a reminder:

Whole Team meeting Thursday May 12 at 6:00 PM at the shop

We have some loose ends to tie up, we will evaluate the season, and will
finalize the team party date.

The meeting will be brief *IF*:

1. Everyone is on time
2. You come prepared with a list / job description of your group's duties
throughout the season
3. Wear your team shirt, bring a dollar or two, and a writing utensil
4.  Bring any "wrong labeled" t shirts for our service project

Ice Cream at Farrs immediately following the meeting!

See you Thursday!
Mrs.S

PS  Parents-- you are always more than welcome to join us!!